The following are some of the outstanding features of the Intermediate Microeconomics Problem- Solver:
• A step-by-step approach to solving problems
• Clear applications of principles to solving problems
• Emphasis on learning by doing
• Visual aids (graphs) are used extensively
• Suitable for use with the major textbooks on intermediate microeconomics
• Not restricted to any particular country
• Over 400 fully solved short answer and essay questions and over 350 multiple-choice questions answered with explanations
• Unparalleled for help with test and exam preparation
• Topics are organized into modules for easier learning
Ebook Size: 447 Pages
These 7 tips on studying economics are designed specifically to assist you to get the most out of your time spent studying this course. Studying economics is not at all like studying history or like reading a novel; so what might work in studying history or reading a novel for an English course may not work in economics.
Explore and Download Resources for Various Topics, for FREE!